This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a
CLASS B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits
are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference
in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate
radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with
the instructions contained in this manual, may cause harmful interference
to radio and television communications. However, there is no guarantee that
interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio of television
reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on,
the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more
of the following measures:
* Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
* Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
* Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that
of the receiver.
* Consult the dealer or an experienced audio television technician.
NOTE: Connecting this device to peripheral devices that do not comply with
CLASS B requirements or using an unshielded peripheral data cable could
also result in harmful interference to radio or television reception.
The user is cautioned that any changes or modifications not expressly approved
by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority
to operate this equipment.
To ensure that the use of this product does not contribute to interference,
it is necessary to use shielded I/O cables.
|Meade Software License Agreement|
PictorView, (hereinafter referred to as the software) and its accompanying
documentation are provided as a license. Each person or entity who purchases
one copy of the software receives one license to the software.
The purchaser is authorized to:
1) Install and use the software on a single computer.
2) Install the software on a second computer such as a laptop or portable
if there is no possibility of both copies being in use at the same time.
3) Make one (1) set of backup copies of the install diskettes and manuals.
4) Sell or transfer the software to another person or entity. This transfers
the license to the new person or entity and the original purchaser must
transfer or destroy all diskettes, documentation, any installed copies of
the software, and any backup copies on any media.
The purchaser may NOT:
1) Use the software on more than one computer at a time. If the software
is installed on a network, no two users may simultaneously access the software.
2) Rent, lease, or make available for hire any copy of the software or documentation.
3) Make the software or documentation available in any format whatsoever,
including but not limited to electronic (BBS's, the Internet, and similar
sources), electromagnetic media (including but not limited to floppy disks,
tape drives, and similar devices), and any other form of distribution.
4) Make or retain any copies of the software except as provided above.
Warranty: The software and documentation are subject to and covered by the
Meade Limited Warranty described above.
Installing the software implies acceptance of this agreement. If you do
not accept these terms, return the uninstalled diskettes and manuals, and
destroy any copies.
Note: Software piracy is a FEDERAL crime that can carry severe penalties,
including fines, prison terms, and a criminal record. Also, software piracy
can drive the cost of developing software up several hundred percent. We
have endeavored to develop a fair and reasonable license agreement, so that
our users can get the maximum benefit from the software without the need
to violate these terms.
Manufacturer is Meade Instruments Corporation, 6001 Oak Canyon, Irvine,