Meade Variable Projection Camera Adapter, 1.25"
- Camera adapter for use in eyepiece projection photography
- 1.25" nosepiece to fit into any standard 1.25" focuser
- Sliding tube allows for a range of effective focal ratios during eyepiece-projection photography
- Rear side features a male 42mm t-thread for attachment of t-ring or compatible camera
- Rigidly couples your camera to the telescope
The Variable Projection Camera Adapter allows for a range of effective focal ratios during eyepiece-projection photography. Compatible with telescopes with 1.25" focuser. Inserts into any 1.25" eyepiece holder and a 1.25" eyepiece is then typically inserted into the adapter, usually in the 15mm to 32mm focal length range. The machined sliding-cell assembly can be fixed at any position along its length and is held in position via thumbscrew. The resulting effective focal ratio is then determined by the sliding adjustment and eyepiece used. For DSLR cameras, a T-Mount is required and can be ordered separately for your camera brand. Compatible with all Meade SCT and ACF models. Can be used for prime focus photography without eyepiece when using just the nosepiece.
Please note this product was not designed or intended by the manufacturer for use by a child 12 years of age or younger.