Meade Photography Adapter for Meade ETX-60, 70 and 80
- Compatible with all ETX-60, ETX-70 and ETX-80 models
- Threads securely to the rear photo port of the ETX telescope
- Outside male threads: M42 x 0.75 (T-thread)
- Inside female threads: 1.375" - 24tpi (threads per inch)
- Compatible with any other small telescope on the market that features a 1.375" - 24tpi rear cell thread
The Meade 64ST Adapter for photography provides a standard 42mm t-thread when used with the Meade ETX-60, ETX-70 and ETX-80 models. This adapter threads securely to the rear photo port of the ETX telescope.
The outside male thread is a standard photographic T-thread (42mm x 0.75mm) to which many imaging cameras will thread directly. For DSLR cameras, a t-ring (not included) would also be required, ordered separately for your specific camera brand/model. Together the 64ST and an optional t-ring rigidly couple your camera to the telescope's optical system, which in effect becomes the camera's lens.
Compatible with all ETX-60, ETX-70 and ETX-80 models. The inside female thread is 1.375” – 24 tpi, making this ring compatible with any small telescope on the market that uses this size rear cell thread.
Please note this product was not designed or intended by the manufacturer for use by a child 12 years of age or younger.
- User level
- Two year